[Ubuntu-SG] TUSG - Team Meeting 2

Rykel™ (Aen™) rykel98 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 12:49:32 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I have set up our Team Ubuntu Singapore Public Calendar at

http://tinyurl.com/TeamUbuntuSG

and I made it a public calendar. I am sure you can subscribe to it using
your Google ID and add the missing Team Ubuntu SG dates which are upcoming.

With this TeamUbuntuSG Calendar, you can set it to send you reminders via
SMS, use it to send out Invitations and integrate it into your other
Calendars, including embedding it in Ubuntu-SG etc.

Hope this came in useful.

Cheers!!

Best Regards,

Rykel™
The Team™ Asia
http://tinyurl.com/TeamAsia
+65 8400 2102 (Singapore)
+6 013 4008749 (Malaysia)
+84 93 2643369 (Vietnam)

gmail.msn.yahoo.skype.twitter.delicious.ebay.gizmo5.meebo: rykel98 | aol:
aenrykel | icq: 22768140