[Ubuntu-SG] Software Freedom Day - Team Action Update

Maung Myat Thu @ Billy Aung Myint billy at ubuntu.sg
Fri Aug 22 02:29:13 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-22 at 00:12 +0800, Muhammad Heidir wrote:
> Team Ubuntu Singapore - Software Freedom Day Singapore 2008
>
> Update: August 22st, 2008
>
> Action Update:
> 1) Chew and Billy have contacted Canonical regarding sponsorship for
> this event

A small correction here, I contacted Canonical for usage of ubuntu.sg as
advised by our Malaysian friend. For sponsorship and so on , Chew will
be the main Liaison with Canonical.

> 2) Heidir will be acting as liaison between SLMG (event organizer) and
> Team Ubuntu Singapore
> 3) Heidir has a contact for printing of signs and banners for TUSG
> booth
> 4) Heidir has ask organizer for a detail follow-up on the event
> 5) Heidir has a contact for loaning of hardware in this event

Thanks for helping us with the event side. For some reason , every group
is so busy with their own tasks that we haven't had a joint meeting for
the event. So nobody from LUGS know whats SLMG doing and Ubuntu.sg has
no idea we are in it till Heidir confirmed us. Thank goodness we are
just managing a booth and not the event.