[Ubuntu-SG] TUSG - Meeting 2 - 22 August 2008

Muhammad Heidir dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg
Thu Aug 21 15:54:33 UTC 2008

I agree with John. We have to get this event moving in short term before
we get to the long-term stuff. The purpose why I place importance in
this event is because of the significant milestone that Team Ubuntu
Singapore can achieve and to see where we stand as a team.

Some people may have doubts about this event. Short term notice, not
enough planning and so on and so forth. Let's take this event as a mark
to see where we are as a team and how to improve on it. After the event,
we can refine long-term mission and re-trace our errors during this
event and improve our image.

Let's make this event a team milestone in getting Team Ubuntu Singapore
build a consumer centric community.

Regards,
Heidir

It's good to have Software Freedom Day this year.