[Ubuntu-SG] TUSG - Meeting 2

Muhammad Heidir dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg
Thu Aug 21 15:47:23 UTC 2008

Hi ALL,

I need a last confirmation from all those attending the meeting.

Meeting 2 has been changed to a different day and date.

There are now 2 other dates:

1) Tuesday, 26 August 2008
2) Thursday, 28 August 2008

Due to these changes, here are the confirmed attendees.

Tuesday - Billy, Chew
Thursday - John

Please confirm your attendance and so that we can accommodate either
dates, but not both.

Thank you. Need the response by Monday latest.

Best Regards,
Heidir