[Ubuntu-SG] wireless problem (TP-LINK TL-WN321G)

Chew EK chew4097 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 13:54:51 UTC 2008

hi Yuanchao
>From google search of the card in question, I find this
fix<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-ubuntu-modules-2.6.22/+bug/34902/comments/177>.
It's not a simple fix; you need to purge network manager, and compile the
serialmonkey driver from source.

An easier method is here <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=757607>.
If the automated method does not work, the page has a link to the manual
method here <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=400236> (this one
identical, but more explanation, to the one in the launchpad page).

I have no personal experiences with the methods, use it at your own risk.

Regards
Chew

Gmail/Googletalk: chew4097 at gmail.com
MSN: chewek at hotmail.com