[Ubuntu-SG] Software Freedom Day Singapore 2008

Muhammad Heidir Abd M dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg
Thu Aug 21 08:10:46 UTC 2008

Hi,

Can we have the meeting sometime this weekend or a weekday next week?

Please choose either one:
1. Sunday - 24th August 2008
    Time: 1900hrs

2. Tuesday - 26th August 2008
    Time: 1900hrs

Location: Raffles City - Starbucks (the same place we had our first meeting)

I'll be open to change the date and time if those 2 are occupied.

Meeting Agenda:
1) Team Ubuntu Singapore Mission, Philosophy and Vision tie down
2) Software Freedom Day Singapore 2008 Discussion

Anybody can attend this meeting, if you have any ideas, contributions or suggestions. All are welcome.

Thank you.

Heidir