[Ubuntu-SG] Hi & Cool Swags

David Chua zhchua at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 11:32:05 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I've just joined this group a week ago and have been lurking around
absorbing the comments here.

Just thought I'll introduce myself and say hi to you all, I'm a student at
one of the local univerisities in the Information Systems line and I've been
playing around on and off with headless linux for the past 2-3 years+ on my
servers and I've only recently switched my work computer over to Kubuntu.

I'm wondering though do you guys know of any place where we can get cool
Ubuntu/Linux swags like Polo-shirts, case badges and stickies?

David