[Ubuntu-SG] Back!

Maung Myat Thu @ Billy Aung Myint billy at ubuntu.sg
Tue Aug 19 09:24:15 UTC 2008

Well we are back .... I doubt this will be the last time it happens
though so we are going to have to back in case it happens again .. I
dread going around asking answers from customer relationship
officers ...

I have attached the webstats from ubuntu.sg ... I see a lot of US
sites , I wonder why... Anyway here are some of the suggestions that I
got from you guys ..

siteground.com from Suhaw
http://www.surpasshosting.com/ from Kelvin
slicehost.com also from Kelvin <--- pretty cheap vps I must say

Again , I would like to apologise to everyone for this. I didn't expect
us to have this much hits or my host to be so rash and inconsiderate
with their customer sites. I was given no warnings before hand. I will
definitely not be renewing their contract after this year.

I was thinking of printing ubuntu.sg on the t-shirt for sfd but now I am
having a second thought... :P Anyway , glad to be back..

regards
billy