[Ubuntu-SG] South-East Asian FOSS Collaboration

Muhammad Heidir dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg
Sun Aug 10 23:56:53 UTC 2008

Hey,

Malaysia is going somewhere with FOSS, even their government is
promoting it.

I would like to be informed about FOSS happenings in Malaysia, events.
talk and seminars, these are one of the ways we can schedule a meetup
too!
We can share FOSS event dates.

There are 2 dates I would like to share:
1) The Singapore Linux August Meetup - 20th August 2008 - 1900hrs

SIS Seminar Room 2.4, SMU, School of Information Systems
80 Stamford Road
Singapore 178902 Singapore (Website: http://linux.meetup.com/5/)

2) Software Freedom Day Singapore - 20th September 2008
SMU, School of Information Systems
80 Stamford Road
Singapore 178902 Singapore (More information will be provided at
http://softwarefreedomday.sg/)

Thank you!