[Ubuntu-SG] Team Ubuntu Singapore

Maung Myat Thu @ Billy Aung Myint billy at ubuntu.sg
Fri Aug 8 02:37:28 UTC 2008

Good morning!!!

                8-8-8!! Ok must go for a 4d or toto today. Yoz
supervivid , you are now an editor at ubuntu.sg :P Since we are talking
about posts and topics , I just like to update a few things. Besides
me , there is

1 more administrator , XP (who is always chatty here .. yoz!!!)
2 editors , influence and supervivid

If anyone else would like to help out , pls msg me and I would  be happy
to move you up. The reason I don't just add everyone who joins as editor
is to ensure only Ubuntu Singapore members can write.

Also , does anyone here using .ru for email? I got 3 users with
gena_allegator at inbox.ru , qcqu8f at rambler.ru and rftghfdghf at
mail.ru . If they are yours , pls do mail me. second and third looks
like spammers ... but then to be sure , pls mail me if they are yours.
Thanks

cheers!
billy
8-8-8 <--- How come nobody celebrated 6-6-6 ??