[Ubuntu-SG] Community Blog

Maung Myat Thu @ Billy Aung Myint billy at ubuntu.sg
Thu Aug 7 08:51:40 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-08-07 at 16:01 +0800, Rui Boon wrote:
> Muhammad Heidir wrote:
> > Starting with a web magazine is a good idea. A community blog is even
> > better where we can share information. Any recommendation to a good
> > community blog website? Somewhere prominent and an easy to remember
> > web address.
> >
> We actually have www.ubuntu.sg The last entry was posted more than 1
> year ago (April 2007). I think we should start by scrubbing it up and
> have a team of bloggers or have some way of synchronising post just like
> how fridge.ubuntu.com is doing.
>
> Billy: What is you view on this since you are the webmaster of the site?

Hi,

Its always been ok with me in whichever way Ubuntu community would like
to use the website , I have my own domain and blog , so both the domain
and website is dedicated for Ubuntu Singapore. It is currently running
wordpress with spam karma.

If you guys would like to play with it , pls register and notify me so I
can upgrade your membership to mod or admin. Since I have cpanel ,we can
also get a wiki but it so happens that my other site also using
wordpress thats why I am using the same thing for Ubuntu.sg also :P .
For a wiki , check out http://wiki.lugs.org.sg/ on how LUGS done it(not
pretty).

cheers
Billy

PS : first time i see 30+ unread posts in my mailbox :P lol