[Ubuntu-SG] I Am Ready for Volunteering

Rykel™ (Aen™) rykel98 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 03:00:00 UTC 2008

Hi Muhammad and Jeff,

Thanks for the feedback...

As you can see from the new form, the address is mainly for mobilisation
purposes... although if someone can publish a Singapore Linux magazine I am
sure it would be a welcome addition... maybe we might have someone down the
road with an experience in publishing a free magazine like IS, that is, free
distribution but paid for by advertisements.

Best Regards,

Rykel™ <http://www.AenGlobal.info>