[Ubuntu-SG] I Am Ready for Volunteering

Muhammad Heidir dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg
Wed Aug 6 22:51:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

I would like to suggest something  about the form you created. I'm not
saying that I don't trust you, but getting addresses is a bad idea.
Instead of address, I suggest that you change it to "Country" (ie,
Singapore, Malaysia) or maybe "Location" (ie: East, West, North, South,
Central).

You can stick with the address though, but may I know, will you be
sending newsletters or updates via snail mail?

Thank you.