[Ubuntu-SG] Ubuntu Singapore Active Users Community

Rykel™ Lim rykel98 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 17:57:14 UTC 2008

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p-dATMo9BPkQEv-EHo8GbFQ&email=true

Ubuntu Singapore Active Users Community

Are you Singaporean or Malaysian and have an interest in Ubuntu Linux? Do
you wish to be counted among those who took a stand for Open Source
software and made a difference in the community perception about freedom?
If so, we invite you to be part of our Ubuntu Singapore Active Users
Community. We rally around our Love for Ubuntu Linux, belief that source
code should be Open and take up the call to Action for our passion. United
we stand, divided we fall.

* Required

Name *

Email *

Handphone

Occupation

Untitled Question

Address

How long have you been using Ubuntu and/or Linux?

How do you think we can get more people to use Ubuntu Linux?