[Ubuntu-SG] I Am Ready for Volunteering

Muhammad Heidir dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg
Wed Aug 6 16:10:47 UTC 2008

Hi,

willingness to participate and offer my time as a volunteer consultant
about Linux and Free and Open Source Software. Not so much as being a
salesman, but as an adviser. Distributing of brochure is also
acceptable. As long as I am able to create an awareness about free
software alternatives.

But I have to admit to you guys that, I'm not good in designing brochure
or getting sponsors to print brochures. Anyone has experience?

When is Comex coming up? This could be a step towards a brighter future
for FOSS in Singapore!

Anyone game enough to set some goals that are achieveable?

Looking forward to an exciting experience!