[Ubuntu-SG] Ubuntu Users in Singapore

Rykel™ (Aen™) rykel98 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 15:51:44 UTC 2008

I agree with the brochure approach. Does anyone reading this know how to
make nice tri-fold brochures? I have contacts in the printing business and
can get good rates or perhaps even sponsorship.

I am also a strong believer in Clouding (ie. cloud computing), and since
Clouding does not require anything more than an internet browser, users can
then find less reason to rely on a specific OS. During the show, we can
demonstrate how easy it is to create docs and share them on Google Docs,
listen to music from mp3tunes and read PDFs from Scribd, all the while
running on Ubuntu.

btw, when is the next Comex?

Best Regards,

Rykel™