[Ubuntu-SG] Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty Fawn) Beta Released

Harris Ngan in_flu_ence at msn.com
Wed Mar 28 14:46:15 UTC 2007

Welcome to the club. I have the same temptation to move to feisty but I shall wait till the 19th April. Just some doubt from myself. Is there going to be more proprietary drivers/codecs included in the new version since the different partnership that Ubuntu has taken up?

Falchion: Does ubuntu not working well with your palm (Kpilot, Jpilot?) and Ipod (amarmok, banshee etc)? I can't say for sure but it seems to work with my palm out of the box (Sony Clie) and I think I got my ipod sync as well. I don't play games though so i don't say dual boot is no good.

Anyway, shall we somehow do a mass mailing to the mailing list to make sure everyone are aware of the new and cool features of ubuntu?:P

Harris

Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:35:23 +0800From: xp at xp.sgTo: falchion.edge at gmail.comCC: ubuntu-sg at lists.ubuntu.comSubject: Re: [Ubuntu-SG] Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty Fawn) Beta ReleasedHi Colin,Welcome to the club :)XP