[Ubuntu-SG] M1 Vodafone on Ubuntu

Maung Myat Thu @ Billy Aung Myint billy at ubuntu.sg
Sun Mar 18 02:41:34 UTC 2007

On Friday 16 March 2007 16:14, Rykel wrote:

Hi rykel ,

               My experience with pcmcia on linux was about 3 years ago when I
was using ubuntu on my toshiba laptop with cisco pcmcia network card.
 I had no trouble then so unless vodafone's pcmcia is not industrial standard
it should work fine. Do you have pcmcia-cs installed ?

http://packages.ubuntu.com/hoary/base/pcmcia-cs

Check that page out for more info on pcmcia-cs. Hope that helps and if you
managed to get it work or not pls kindly tell us :P

regardsd
billy

--
Singapore Ubuntu Team