[Ubuntu-SG] Just some suggestion

Harris Ngan in_flu_ence at msn.com
Mon Mar 5 09:57:17 UTC 2007

Yes I think if we have the resources. It will be great to have a forum.I think that will attract abit more people as well but beware of 'spam'. So we gotta find a good software for accomplishing that.But while if we go ahead with a forum, we must ensure that we are somehow different from the main ubuntu forum. Most singaporeans speak english and they might just find it more beneficial to go to the main.We do need a team to ensure things are going fine but it seems that there are only 3 active members so far.:PAny suggestion?HarrisDate: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 12:01:26 +0800From: xp at xp.sgTo: ubuntu-sg at lists.ubuntu.comSubject: Re: [Ubuntu-SG] Just some suggestionoh did i hit the reply instead of reply to all? my bad :PIt'll be cool if we have a forum, easier for the new guys to check up on the older discussions.XPOn 3/5/07,
Maung Myat Thu @ Billy Aung Myint <billy at ubuntu.sg> wrote:
On Sunday 04 March 2007 21:53, you wrote:> We can always switch to a web forum!Yup , we can always have a web forum. BTW , is it me or your email was onlyme ? I didn't see the mailing list address in CC.
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&sourc> >e=> >> > >wlmailtagline