[Ubuntu-SG] New arrival on the Ubuntu scene...

Rykel rykel98 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 09:09:18 BST 2007

Hi Jeremy,

The PCs you mentioned could have been running Liberta Linux, a Thai variant
of Red Hat. (iirc)

My friend was selling Liberta PCs in Carrefour etc. in Singapore sometime
ago, but like most Linux efforts among the users, it did not fare too well
and finally the project was called off.

--
Regards,

Rykel
Mobile: 65-9277-6067
SIP: 1-747-6037450
Google.MSN.Yahoo.Skype.Gizmo.eBay: rykel98
ADD ME!