[Ubuntu-SG] Hello Everyone

Maung Myat Thu @ Billy Aung Myint billy at ubuntu.sg
Tue Feb 6 13:51:52 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 06 February 2007 12:19, Kerwin Khu wrote:

Oh haaaa ... me not that expert really ... just that I used Linux for about 9
years now so I just made more mistakes than for someone who just started. So
jellyfish , can tell us which distros have you used before trying out
Ubuntu ?? And what differences do you see ? Btw , tried FreeBSD yet ?

regards
billy

PS : Welcome to our normally very quiet mailing list dude :P

--
Singapore Ubuntu Team
http://ubuntu.sg