[Ubuntu-SG] Hello Everyone

Rykel rykel at ibo21.org
Tue Feb 6 08:04:41 GMT 2007

Welcome to ubuntu SG.

I am a long time Ubuntu user, currently on Dapper Drake version (switched
back from Edgy Eft version), so if you need any info or help that is more
specific to local issues (such as Hanyu Pinyin), just post here or on
Ubuntuforums.

Cheers.

--
Best Regards,

Rykel
Gizmo.Skype.GTalk/Yahoo/MSN.eBay.GVideo: rykel98

Hubbing
http://www.OpenSG.info
::: Every Friday in Singapore :::