[Ubuntu-SG] Accounting software for Ubuntu

admin at samooha.com admin at samooha.com
Thu Aug 9 23:07:11 UTC 2007

Dear Ubuntu Community in Singapore,

First of all, we are glad to find out about a group for Ubuntu Linux in
Singapore!

We are a Singapore company specializing in Enterprise Software.

We are in the process of offering a business accounting software for Ubuntu to
assist SMEs in their business transactions computerization.

Please find the development version for preview at the following link:

http://samooha.blogspot.com/2007/08/p2p-accounts-preview-on-ubuntu-linux.html

Please note that some features are not yet implemented. However, the accounting
cycle is almost complete.

We appreciate if the finance and accounting oriented Ubuntu enthusiasts could
allocate some time to check the software out and provide us with any critical
feedback, if possible. This would help us work on improvements before we mass
enable the end users with P2P Accounts.

We look forward to be active with Ubuntu community with your support.

Best Regards,

Rajesh
PS: Pl. send feedback to innercircle[at]p2paccounts.com