[Ubuntu-SG] Wireless Not Working After Upgrade to Feisty

Harris Ngan in_flu_ence at msn.com
Mon Apr 23 16:41:05 UTC 2007

It seems to me that it is your wireless hardware compatibility issue. Care to share which wireless card you use?Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 22:22:08 +0800From: jellyfish_jvss2002 at yahoo.com.sgTo: ubuntu-sg at lists.ubuntu.comSubject: [Ubuntu-SG] Wireless Not Working After Upgrade to FeistyAnyone facing this problem?I would get this msg wpa_suppliant dameon unable to start.