[Ubuntu-SG] sg.archive.ubuntu.com not up-to-date?

Kerwin Khu kerwin.khu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 00:39:08 UTC 2007

Does anyone use sg.archive.ubuntu.com as their main repo?

I am getting more updated packages when pointing to archive.ubuntu.com
directly. When I checked the repos using a browser, I noticed that the
latest timestamps for sg.archive is 21 Mar while for archive it's 6
Apr. I checked some other country mirrors (my.archive and au.archive)
and it seems those are ok - same timestamp as archive.

I guess I will be using the Malaysia archive for a while until the
situation gets fixed. FYI to others using sg.archive mirror.

Regards,
Kerwin