[Ubuntu-SG] ubuntu.sg website update

Maung Myat Thu @ Billy Aung Myint billy at ubuntu.sg
Mon Oct 23 08:48:22 UTC 2006

Hi Guys ,

                 I have registered ubuntu.sg and currently joomla has been
installed over it. I will be updating the contents and the links but
unfortunately I am not much of an artist. So I would like to ask you guys if
one of you could kindly volunteer to create a Ubuntu-SG logo for the site?

                 I am happy to add you as the Administrator of the site since
you will need to update the images. As for the content , we will update them
as we go along. If you would like to volunteer for it , pls kindly email to
me @ billy at ubuntu.sg. Thank you very much.

regards
billy

PS: I recently found a terminal emulator called "yakuake" which is a drop-down
emulator which can be hide or unhide with f12. I find it very handy since I
do not need to open a terminal windows all the time. :P