[Ubuntu-SG] About Rykel...

Rykel rykel at ibo21.org
Thu Oct 19 19:03:28 UTC 2006

Hi Billy,

Thanks a lot for your welcome!

I am using Ubuntu Dapper Drake on a Toshiba M40 laptop, running
Centrino-based wifi with NVIDIA GeForce 6600...

As for something about myself, well, let's see... I am a Linux advocate and
lover... and I am currently supporting the Evangelism efforts at
Autopackage. (see http://www.autopackage.org >> look into the team members
and you can see my pic there!)

As for job, I am the chief organiser for Hubbing... not sure if you have
already heard about that, though! Hubbing is a public event where members of
the public come and share their fav topics on anything that can enrich
people's lives... (see my signature below for some examples)

In fact, speaking of Hubbing, I spoke on "PC and You" a month ago, and
showed the audience how to use Ubuntu... and the response was GREAT!

Later tonight, the HUbbing topic will be "Peace of Mind Thru' Meditation"...
at SAFRA Toa Payoh 730pm... so if you guys are free, you are most welcome...
free entry.

Lastly, I stay in the MacPherson area of Singapore (ard Sennett Estate)...

What about all of you here? Care to give me an intro too??

Go Linux.

Best Regards,

Rykel
Gizmo.Skype.GoogleTalk.Yahoo/MSN.eBay: rykel98

Are you HUBBING?
http://www.OpenSG.info
::: Next Hubs on Fridays, 15 September and 20 October 2006, at SAFRA Toa
Payoh :::
Developing Good Neighbourly Ties, Make Your Money Work For You, PC And You,
Meditation For Peace Of Mind, Baby And You (I and II), ABCs Of Health (I, II
and III), Benefits Of Recycling, Appreciating Vegetarian Foods, Beating
Stress Through Music, Let's Dance (I and II), Photography Expert Tips, Time
Management, And More!!!
     FREE ENTRY

   2.  Hi Rykel and Justin (Maung Myat Thu @ Billy A.M)