Monday Triage Report

Athos Ribeiro athos.ribeiro at canonical.com
Mon May 20 18:29:55 UTC 2024

Bugs last updated between 2024-05-17 (Friday) and 2024-05-19 (Sunday) inclusive
Date range identified as: "Monday triage"

https://pad.lv/2056372 | exim4 | Enabling SPF checks with CHECK_RCPT_SPF doesn't work |
   While we could not reproduce this one reliably yet, there is a chance this is
   a regression due to LP: #1998678. The next steps are clear (reproduce and
   verify if 1998678 changes affect this one). Hence, I moved the status to
   triaged and added this to our backlog. IIUC from his comment, Mitchell is
   working in this one.

https://pad.lv/2064843 | glusterfs | Brick SEGFAULTs in 11.1 |
   The reporter prepared a debdiff and the SRU template. This is already marked
   as server-todo, so I took no actions here.

Bugs subscribed to ubuntu-server and not touched in 180 days

https://pad.lv/2036670 | containerd | containerd packages are missing the crictl binary |
   According to Paride's comment, may it is time to re-visit this one and
   package the missing binary for oracular. I pinged Lucas and added a
   server-triage-discuss tag to the bug.

--
Athos Ribeiro