Wednesday Triage Report (2024-05-15)

Sergio Durigan Junior sergio.durigan at canonical.com
Thu May 16 12:49:02 UTC 2024

Bug Triage
==========

ustriage found 16 bugs.  These are the noteworthy ones:

### https://pad.lv/2065546 | Invalid | postfix | postfix configuration
    must be set on 24.04 before apt packa… |

This ended up being caused by a drop of a specific delta that I made
when I last merged Emacs from Debian.  IMHO this should be raised with
Debian, so that's what I suggested that the user do.

### https://pad.lv/2065737 | New | libpam-radius-auth | pam_radius_auth
    module doesn't work if ipv6 disabled |

Set the bug to Triaged and added to our backlog, but given that the
package is in universe I asked if the reporter would like to drive the
SRU himself.

Bugs subscribed to ubuntu-server and not touched in 180 days

### https://pad.lv/2043471 | edk2 | armhf VMs broken with more than 3GB
    of RAM |

I did not touch this.

Documentation Triage

Discourse Comment Triage Helper
Showing comments belonging to the Server category on https://discourse.ubuntu.com, updated on 2024-05-14 (Tuesday)

Nothing to triage.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14