Wednesday bug triage report

Athos Ribeiro athos.ribeiro at canonical.com
Wed Jan 31 06:36:21 UTC 2024

Bugs last updated on 2024-01-30 (Tuesday)
Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"

https://pad.lv/2006557 | Enable rdma-sniffer for libpcap
   This was set to incomplete a while ago waiting for the reporter to provide a
   reply with a reason for enabling the support so we could make a better case
   to the Debian maintainer here (to avoid carrying the delta). A different user
   just provided what we asked from the reporter. I am marking this as
   server-triage-discuss so we can discuss the next steps here.

No Discourse Comments needing attention.

--
Athos Ribeiro