Triage for bugs last updated on 2024-01-04

Mitchell Dzurick mitchell.dzurick at canonical.com
Fri Jan 5 22:11:47 UTC 2024

Bugs last updated on 2024-01-04 (Thursday)
Date range identified as: "Friday triage"

Found 21 bugs

5 Relevant bugs

LP: #2042885 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2042885> | [UBUNTU 22.04]
Running smartctl on NVME hit segmentation fa…
@Lukasz Zemczak <lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com> there's a request here for
you to look at a debdiff.

LP: #2044135 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2044135>  | asterisk-modules
does not replace asterisk-opus
Christian mentioned to use LXD to test out noble real quick and the user
had a follow up question on how to use lxd, so I provided some more context.

LP: #2048068 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2048068> |
exim4-daemon-heavy: investigate enabling experimental ARC s…
Ongoing conversation on previous bugs. Added server-triage-discuss so it
doesn't get lost, as it looks like there is still some more conversation to
be had on it.

LP: #2046994 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2046994> | Spotlight search
function broken with macOS Ventura and lat…
I prepared a package for the user to test. Still waiting for the package to
build and will update the bug report once it's ready.

LP: #2048081 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2048081> | package
openssh-client 1:8.9p1-3ubuntu0.5 failed to install…
See dpkg-deb (sub-processo): ZSTD_decompressStream error : Corrupted block
detected which makes me think the package got corrupted in transport. Told
the user to apt-get clean && apt-get update to see if that fixes it. Set to
incomplete.

---

Discourse Comment Triage Helper
Showing comments belonging to the Server category on
https://discourse.ubuntu.com, updated on 2024-01-04 (Thursday)
*Virtualisation with QEMU <https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/11523> [Sally
Makin, 2024-01-04]
*VM tools in the Ubuntu s… <https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/41038> [Sally
Makin, 2024-01-04]
*About OpenStack <https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/23973> [Sally Makin,
2024-01-04]
*Ubuntu Server explanatio… <https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/29951> [Sally
Makin, 2024-01-04]
*Introduction to virtuali… <https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/11521> [Sally
Makin, 2024-01-04]
*Container tools in the U… <https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/41385> [Sally
Makin, 2024-01-04]

Nothing to do here, just updates on blogs.