Merge Opportunities Report - 2024-02-19

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Tue Feb 20 04:19:53 UTC 2024

Hi,

I went through the packages with my name below.

On Mon, Feb 19, 2024 at 5:48 AM Bryce Harrington <
bryce.harrington at canonical.com> wrote:

> Merges last authored or uploaded by Server team member or alumnus (via
> Merge-o-Matic)

> dislocker                       0.7.3-2.1ubuntu2          0.7.3-3
>     Lucas Kanashiro

The delta was merged into Debian. Package sync'ed.

> libcgi-application-plugin-messagestack-perl  0.34-4ubuntu3
>  0.34-5               Lucas Kanashiro

Needs to merge from Debian. Added to my TODO list.

> r10k                            3.7.0-2.1ubuntu1          4.0.0-1
>     Lucas Kanashiro

Needs to merge from Debian. This package was removed from Debian testing,
there might have been some issue. Added to my TODO list.

> request-tracker5                5.0.1+dfsg-1ubuntu1       5.0.5+dfsg-2
>      Lucas Kanashiro

 The delta is the inclusion of a Debian patch before the package upload
(the patch is now included in Debian). Package sync'ed.

Lucas Kanashiro.