Friday triage report for bugs last updated on 2024-04-18

Mitchell Dzurick mitchell.dzurick at canonical.com
Fri Apr 19 14:45:48 UTC 2024

Team 'ubuntu-server' currently subscribed to 264 bugs
Bugs last updated on 2024-04-18 (Thursday)
Date range identified as: "Friday triage"

Found 24 bugs

Mostly FTBFS bugs that did not require attention.

pad.lv/2052610 | byobu value too great for base error with locale fr_FR
This one looks like some low hanging fruit, but just haven't been accepted
upstream yet. With FF happening I mentioned that I don't think this will
make it in, so made a PPA with the changes for users to test out in the
meantime.

pad.lv/2062058 | Add a UFW firewall config to support QUIC
This is a feature request to add QUIC support. The report states this is
added in nginx 1.25 whereas we/Debian are on 1.24. I added tags to track
this in the next cycle, hopefully Debian has 1.25 and has already addressed
this bug so we can just sync it.

---
dsctriage
Nothing to do