Friday Triage

Mitchell Dzurick mitchell.dzurick at canonical.com
Fri Sep 22 16:35:08 UTC 2023

Bugs last updated on 2023-09-21 (Thursday)
Date range identified as: "Friday triage"

Found 9 bugs

2 Relevant Bugs

LP: #2035098
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/multipath-tools/+bug/2035098> |
multipathd.service not restarted after upgrade
This is mine, I'm currently looking for a sponsor if someone wants to take
it up.

LP: #2036991 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/at/+bug/2036991> |
Seconds are not supported...
User wants `at` to support seconds when running `at now + 10 minutes`.
Reading the manual, it doesn't make any mention of second granularity, and
the guides I found online don't show that seconds are accounted for. I went
ahead and made a short bash line that satisfies this functionality using at
-t flag to see if that is good enough for the user.

dsctriage
Automated Server installation
<https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/automated-server-installation/16612/63>
└─ +97244 [Halfwalker, 2023-09-21]
Question on if we can use snap refresh to mess around with the new server
installer in 22.04/22.10. I'm not sure about this, so if someone has
insight, they could chime in. (Also not sure why an EOL release is being
asked about).