Triage report for bugs last updated on 2023-10-18

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 20 13:32:21 UTC 2023

Bugs last updated on 2023-10-18 (Wednesday)
Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"
Found 28 bugs

Quite some bugs to look at; worth mentioning here:

# https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libqb/+bug/2036251
# FTBFS: missing strl* symbols fail the build

Re-triaged and confirmed this. I tested the fix Christian mentioned
in comment 1 and it works. I set the bug to Triaged. Subscriptions
and tags were already correct.

# https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cluster-glue/+bug/2036250
# FTBFS: missing strl* symbols fail the build

Re-triaged, added pointer to candidate fix (same as above).
But set to Triaged. Subscriptions and tags were already correct.

# https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libvirt/+bug/1936831
# libvirt ACPI on unsupported machine

Confirmed Fix Released in Mantic.

# https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libvirt/+bug/1936831
# libvirt ACPI on unsupported machine

Confirmed fixed in Mantic; I added a pointer to the upstream fix
and added Lunar and Jammy tasks, with Importance: Low. I commented
saying that a SRU is IMHO unlikely, encouraging further discussion
in cases affected users think this is actually worth a SRU.

# https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libvirt/+bug/1960937
# Libvirtd conffiles should be less misleading and document tcp/tls usage

Fixed in salsa by a commit with appropriate gbp meta tags.
Hopefully this will auto-close with a future merge.

# https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sssd/+bug/1999190
# missing lines in apparmor config for sssd

Marked the Jammy task as Triaged as the fix is the same of the
2.9.1-2ubuntu2 debdiff. Tags and subscriptions were already OK.

# https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/bind9/+bug/2037238
# Servers not complying with RFC 6891 return FORMERR

We have the fix in: lunar-proposed, jammy-proposed, mantic.
Marked Fix Released for the devel release and Fix Committed
for Lunar and Jammy, waiting for the migration to happen.

# https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qemu/+bug/2039700
# qemu-system-riscv64: crash when starting nested VM

Fixed upstream and in Debian; will be fixed in Ubuntu with the
first merge of the NN cycle. Triaged and subscribed ubuntu-server.

--
Paride