Wednesday triage report (2023-10-11)

Athos Ribeiro athos.ribeiro at canonical.com
Wed Oct 18 20:34:52 UTC 2023

Another late triage report that was assigned to me :)

Bugs last updated on 2023-10-10 (Tuesday)
Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"

https://pad.lv/2038874 | openvpn | Legacy systemd unit files openvpn.service
   There seem to be some room for improving the openvpn systemd unit files we
   ship. For instance, upstream now supports sd_notify. I added this to our
   backlog.

https://pad.lv/2038912 | php8.1 | Upgrade of libapache2-mod-php8.1 does not reload apache2
   I wonder if this is somehow related to our changes regarding
   libapache2-mod-php8.1. I assinged myself to this one and tagged server-todo
   and will start investigating.

There were no discourse topics or comments needing attention.

--
Athos Ribeiro