Monday triage report (2023-09-25)

Athos Ribeiro athos.ribeiro at canonical.com
Wed Oct 18 17:00:44 UTC 2023

Apologies for the late report. I had been away for a while :)

Bugs last updated between 2023-09-22 (Friday) and 2023-09-24 (Sunday) inclusive
Date range identified as: "Monday triage"

https://pad.lv/2000276 | openssh | FIDO2 user verification impossible when using the ssh agent
   From the discussion, this seems to be an actual issue. It also seems to need
   specific hardware to test/verify. I marked it as triaged and added it to our backlog.

https://pad.lv/2036324 | mysql-8.0 | package mysql-server-8.0 8.0.34-0ubuntu0.23.04.1 failed to …
   I wonder if this is a regression on the service restart timeout issue. I am
   also unsure how a definitive solution for this one would look like. I asked
   for more information to confirm whether we are facing the same issue here.

https://pad.lv/2037037 | samba | package samba-common 2:4.17.7+dfsg-1ubuntu2.2 failed to ins…
   This seems to be another instance of LP: #1914875 for debconf. I marked it as a dup and
   asked the user to provide more information in the debconf bug.

https://pad.lv/2037238 | bind9 | Servers not complying with RFC 6891 return FORMERR
   This has been fixed in the latest versions of bind9 and the package in
   jammy-proposed potentially fixes it. I added this to our backlog and asked
   them to verify if the version in -propoed indeed fixes the issue.

There are no discourse comments to be triage for the period.

--
Athos Ribeiro