Triage report for bugs last updated on 2023-11-29

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 30 14:41:49 UTC 2023

Team 'ubuntu-server' currently subscribed to 248 bugs
No date set, auto-search yesterday/weekend for the most common triage.
Bugs last updated on 2023-11-29 (Wednesday)
Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"

Found 22 bugs, some requiring minor housekeeping, I'll just mention one:

# https://bugs.launchpad.net/debian/+source/rabbitmq-server/+bug/2044248
# .erlang.cookie overwritten if 20 uppercase characters

On my past triage rotation I asked the user to report this to Debian.
He did, but the Debian bug was closed as a Wontfix. I explained that
it's unlikely that we're going to deviate from that in Ubuntu, marked
the bug as Wontfix, but encouraged to reopen the discussion should
they disagree with this decision.

# dsctriage

No comments to triage.

--