Tuesday triage report (2023-11-20)

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Wed Nov 22 21:05:58 UTC 2023

# Bug triage

## https://pad.lv/1880157 | *      | DJK     | Confirmed     | realmd
       | realmd generates wrong 'services' section in sssd.conf duri… |

 Andreas already investigated this bug and provided a workaround. What is
weird
 here is that it was marked as Fix Released in Groovy but then it regressed
in
 subsequent uploads. A couple of users complained that they are facing the
same
 issue. I do not think this is worth a SRU because the workaround is to
remove one
 line from the config file, but maybe we could stage the change in
-proposed to
 be released with future changes. WDYT Andreas?

## https://pad.lv/2043977 |        | D       | New           | sg3-utils
        | package libsgutils2-1.46-2 (not installed) failed to instal… |

 This is another duplicate of LP: #2039279 . Andreas, the fix was accepted
into
 mantic-proposed but it was not verified yet, just a heads-up (it is there
for 5
 days, so 2 more to be able to release it anyway).

# Discourse comments triage

Some comments about FDE which were mentioned already in previous triage
reports. Nothing else.

Lucas Kanashiro.