Triage report for bugs last updated on 2023-11-18

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Tue Nov 21 20:39:42 UTC 2023

Hi,

Em ter., 21 de nov. de 2023 17:02, Mitchell Dzurick <
mitchell.dzurick at canonical.com> escreveu:

> Team 'ubuntu-server' currently subscribed to 244 bugs
> Bugs last updated on 2023-11-18 (Saturday)
>
> Bugs subscribed to ubuntu-server and not touched in 180 days
> LP: #2020208
> <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/resource-agents/+bug/2020208>
> | Please move pgsql agent to resource-agents-base in jammy an…
> I added both server-todo and server-triage-discuss. I think this should be
> addressed in Noble, and we should discuss if it is SRU worthy.

This is not just SRU the changes, in order to move an agent to the -base
package we require some automated tests running in our CI to make sure the
agent is working as expected. We would need to check with Athos (and
Christian) if he has capacity to do this during the Noble cycle. Once it is
promoted to the -base package in Noble we can make some considerations and
decide whether we want to backport this change to Jammy (including the
automated tests in our CI).

>From what I remember about this conversation it is not super urgent, that's
why it is in the backlog. But maybe supporting the pgsql agent from Noble
onwards is a good idea. This is the only promotion request we got so far
for resource agents.

Best regards,
Lucas Kanashiro.