Wednesday Triage Report (2023-11-15)

Sergio Durigan Junior sergio.durigan at canonical.com
Wed Nov 15 20:18:09 UTC 2023

Bug Triage
==========

ustriage found 16 bugs.  These are the noteworthy ones:

### https://pad.lv/2024206 | New | ethtool | Missing SFP Data in
    ethtool |

Left a comment asking if Mitchell can check if the bug exists on
Jammy/Mantic/Noble, and set its status back to Incomplete.

### https://pad.lv/2043114 | Confirmed | openssh | sshd segmentation
    fault on 20.04.6 (focal) |

Did a bit more investigative work, but I didn't have much time to spend.
Posted my findings, asked for more information from the reporter.

### https://pad.lv/2043471 | New | edk2 | Broken memory map on armhf
    with more than 3GB of RAM |

~mkukri assigned the bug to himself (which is good, because we don't
have easy access to arm64/armhf machines).  I subscribed ~ubuntu-server
just in case.

Bugs tagged "-needs-merge -needs-sync -needs-oci-update -needs-snap-update -needs-mre-backport -needs-ppa-backport" and subscribed "ubuntu-server" and not touched in 60 days

### https://pad.lv/2036255 | New | clamav | FTBFS due build-time test
    failing |

Miriam will work on it.

Documentation Triage

Discourse Comment Triage Helper
Showing comments belonging to the Server category on https://discourse.ubuntu.com, updated on 2023-11-14 (Tuesday)
*[Proposed Specification]… [, 2023-11-14] (https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/40125)
└─ +100570 [James Falcon, 2023-11-14] (https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/40125/2)

Nothing to triage.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14