Wednesday triage report

Athos Ribeiro athos.ribeiro at canonical.com
Mon Nov 13 21:18:01 UTC 2023

Bugs last updated between 2023-11-10 (Friday) and 2023-11-12 (Sunday) inclusive
Date range identified as: "Monday triage"

https://pad.lv/2024206 | ethtool | Missing SFP Data in ethtool
   This seems to be an upstream feature regression. Next step would be to ensure
   it was indeed a regression introduced upstream, file upstream issues and
   update the bug accordingly. I am unsure if this should suffice to consider
   this one triaged.

https://pad.lv/2043114 | openssh | sshd segmentation fault on 20.04.6 (focal)
   The user is getting a segmentation fault in openssh in focal. I asked for
   more information.

https://pad.lv/2043316 | sg3-utils | package libsgutils2-1.46-2 (not installed) failed to instal…
   This seems to be an interesting SRU unintended side-effect/corner case. The
   upgrade path for a library shipped here is broken. I added a comment and
   tagged this as server-todo.

Bugs subscribed to ubuntu-server and not touched in 180 days

https://pad.lv/1825712 | bind9 is compiled without support for EdDSA DNSSEC keys
   I closed this as wontfix due to Bionic being on EOSS since the end of May
   2023.

There are no Discouse comments needing attention.

--
Athos Ribeiro