Monday Triage Report (2023-05-08)

Sergio Durigan Junior sergio.durigan at canonical.com
Wed May 10 00:01:43 UTC 2023

Bug Triage
==========

ustriage found 12 bugs.  These are the noteworthy ones:

### https://pad.lv/2017434 | Confirmed | openssh | README.Debian.gz
    instructions for disabling socket activati… |

This has been filed by vorlon.  I marked it as Triaged and subscribed
ubuntu-server.

### https://pad.lv/2017853 | Incomplete | crmsh | LXML dependency needs
    to be updated to fix segmentation fau… |

I spent some time digging the source code to see if I could find
something useful, but unfortunately there was nothing obvious there.  I
left a comment asking for more information from the reporter.

### https://pad.lv/2018217 | New | postfix | package postfix-doc
    3.7.4-2build1 failed to install/upgrade… |

Still unable to reproduce.  It does seem to be a race condition, which
makes things harder to investigate.  Marked as Incomplete and left a
message explaining why.

### https://pad.lv/2018472 | New | squid | squid crash basic auth used
    delay_pools |

Tried to reproduce it, but wasn't able to.  Posted my findings and
marked the bug as Incomplete.  Hopefully the reporter will provide more
information.

### https://pad.lv/2018547 | Fix Released | ruby2.7 | puppet can no
    longer find puppet:// resources after ruby2.7… |

Lucas told me to mark this bug as Invalid for puppet.

### https://pad.lv/2018676 | New | openvpn | NetworkManager OpenVPN not
    connecting if proxy is set |

Tried to reproduce the problem but failed.  Asked for more details from
the reporter and set the bug as Incomplete.

Bugs tagged "-needs-merge -needs-sync -needs-oci-update -needs-snap-update -needs-mre-backport -needs-ppa-backport" and subscribed "ubuntu-server" and not touched in 60 days

Found 4 bugs

### https://pad.lv/2000672 | Triaged | sosreport | Missing log files for
    Ceph iSCSI gateway |

Nothing to do here.

### https://pad.lv/1957924 | Confirmed | libvirt | rpc-worker: debugfs
    access is restricted |

Nothing to do here.

### https://pad.lv/2004618 | Confirmed | edk2 | focal change to 4M
    images changes virtinst default flavor |

Seems to be under control.  Nothing to do here.

Documentation Triage

Discourse Comment Triage Helper
Showing comments belonging to the Server category, updated between 2023-05-05 (Friday) and 2023-05-07 (Sunday) inclusive

Nothing to triage.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14