Triage report for bugs last updated on 2023-01-18 (Wednesday)

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 19 14:57:44 UTC 2023

Team 'ubuntu-server' currently subscribed to 230 bugs
Bugs last updated on 2023-01-18 (Wednesday)
Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"
Found 16 bugs

## https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nmap/+bug/2003240
## Sync nmap 7.93+dfsg1-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)

The Ubuntu delta landed in the Debian archive. I synced the package.
Bug market as Fix Released.

## https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apache2/+bug/2003189
## Passing health check does not recover worker from its error state

Good bug report, fixed upstream and in Debian, looks like a bitesize
SRU. Tagged server-todo and needs-mere (maybe unorthodox use of the
tag?). The user wrote the upstream patch and provided a full reproducer
in the Ubuntu bug, which already resembles a SRU template.
I tried encourage him into also preparing the SRU.

## https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libvirt/+bug/2003226
## libvirt live migrate to a lower generation processor freeze the migrated vm

Christian (~paelzer) handled this. We'll need more user feedback
to actually triage the bug.

## dsctriage

No new comments to triage.

--