Monday triage

Athos Ribeiro athos.ribeiro at canonical.com
Mon Aug 21 13:25:36 UTC 2023

Bugs last updated between 2023-08-18 (Friday) and 2023-08-20 (Sunday) inclusive
Date range identified as: "Monday triage"

https://pad.lv/2030351 | quota | /etc/default/quota RPCQUOTAOPTS=Not Working
   The user claims this is a security issue. However it does not seem to
   qualify. This still seems to be a bug, but I wonder if it is a supported case
   (e.g., is the user running the service through systemd?). I requested more
   information and set this to incomplete until then.

https://pad.lv/2031942 | openssh | AuthorizedPrincipalsCommand is ignored if AuthorizedKeysCom…
   This affects our openssh versions from lunar to mantic. There is an upstream
   patch linked. Added this to server-todo.

Bugs not touched in 60 days

https://pad.lv/2016776 | samba | Samba apport hook - AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has n…
   Added server-triage-discuss tag as per
   https://github.com/canonical/ubuntu-maintainers-handbook/blob/main/BugTriage.md?plain=1#L395

https://pad.lv/2024019 | nginx | Add GCC atomic support (-moutline-atomics) for arm64 on Foc…
   Fabio is assigned to this one. I did not touch it.

https://pad.lv/2024276 | mysql-8.0 | MySQL 8.0 in Ubuntu ignores MTR test results, allowing faul…
   Added server-triage-discuss tag as per
   https://github.com/canonical/ubuntu-maintainers-handbook/blob/main/BugTriage.md?plain=1#L395

https://pad.lv/1897545 | bind9 | Bind9: man file for rndc utility mentions wrong config file…
   Only the focal target needs a fix now. I added a bitesize tag to this one.

There were no discourse topics/comments needing triaging.

--
Athos Ribeiro