Tuesday triage report (2023-08-07)

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Tue Aug 8 15:00:10 UTC 2023

# Bug triage

## https://pad.lv/1988504 | *      | D       | Triaged       | libvirt
        |   r8152 driver no longer releases USB NIC for VM passthrough |

There are users still facing this issue. Christian did an interesting
analysis already but not sure how we should follow-up.

## https://pad.lv/2023405 |        | D       | Incomplete    | samba
        | package samba-common-bin 2:4.15.13+dfsg-0ubuntu1.1 failed t… |

Robie marked as Incomplete and I also was not able to reproduce the issue
locally, but there are a couple of users saying that they had an issue when
applying the latest update. Maybe Andreas, who worked on the update, could
take a look?

## https://pad.lv/2028810 |        | DF      | In Progress   | rsync
        |                           rsync 3.1.3 performance regression |

I believe Lena is already on top of that, raising it here just to make sure
of that. Some replies from the bug reporter.

# Discourse comments triage

Nothing to triage.

Lucas Kanashiro.