Triage report for 2022-09-07

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 8 09:28:04 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated on 2022-09-07 (Wednesday)
Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"
Found 17 bugs

Usual activity, plus some "more info please + Incomplete".
A couple of bugs worth mentioning:

---

LP: #1709818 - Fix Released [libvirt] - Failed to lock byte 100

Comment to an old bug bug raising a valid issue.
I filed a separate bug report for it: LP: #1989078.
This is a patch on a plate SRU to Jammy.
Triaged, tagged server-todo and subscribed the team.

---

LP: #1988710 - *+ New [qemu] - qemu FTBFS with GCC 12

I filed this one, at the moment we're facing a compiler crash.
Added tags and tasks to get a triage round from Foundations.

---

No stale bugs to retriage.

Paride