Triage report (2022-10-20)

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 20 15:29:54 UTC 2022

Team 'ubuntu-server' currently subscribed to 226 bugs
No date set, auto-search yesterday/weekend for the most common triage.
Bugs last updated on 2022-10-19 (Wednesday)
Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"

The frightening number of bugs is due to the mass filing of bugs to
track todo merged for the LL cycle.

I have no big heads-up. I'll just mention:

# https://bugs.launchpad.net/udisks/+bug/1993356
# udisks doesn't make sense from cdrom

I dug up an upstream bug for this as triaged it as having Low
importance. I subscribed the team.

# https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/python3.10/+bug/1993081
# Installing samba-dev:i386 breaks Ubuntu 22.04.1

Digging a bit deeper looks like python3:i386 is not installable together
with the amd64 package without breaking the world.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to work. Added a python3 task.

Paride