Friday Bug Triage (2022-10-14)

Michał Małoszewski michal.maloszewski at canonical.com
Fri Oct 14 18:27:11 UTC 2022

Hi all,

My report's been reviewed by Lena, who was in charge of the bug triage that
day.

Bugs last updated on 2022-10-13 (Thursday)
Date range identified as: "Friday triage"
Found 9 bugs

*https://pad.lv/1992105 <https://pad.lv/1992105> - +(In Progress)
[cyrus-sasl2]       - missing httpform plugin for saslauthd*
Last comment from Lena yesterday. Nothing to do here.

*https://pad.lv/1992595 <https://pad.lv/1992595> - +(Won't Fix)
[openvpn]           - Connecting to VPN fails with Watchguard device using
OpenVPN*
Nothing to do here, everything explained well in the comments section.

*https://pad.lv/1992634 <https://pad.lv/1992634> - +(Incomplete)
 [php8.1]            - package php8.1-common 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.5 failed to
install/up…*
Nothing to do here. Waiting for a response from the bug reporter.

*https://pad.lv/1885662 <https://pad.lv/1885662> - (New)            [edk2]
             - please provide 4MB firmware builds*
Canonical employee is taking care of this. Nothing to do here. Obviously,
he is only in charge of focal. I am pretty sure, that Eoan should be marked
as a Won't Fix.

*https://pad.lv/1965076 <https://pad.lv/1965076> - (Triaged)        [rsync]
            - rsync --update incorrectly reports file is newer than itself*
Nothing to do here. The bug won't be forgotten due to a discussion in the
comment section.

*https://pad.lv/1981289 <https://pad.lv/1981289> - (Confirmed)      [sssd]
             - SSSD upgrade breaking p11_child and smartcard stops working*
Nothing to do here. Canonical employee assigned himself to the bug.

*https://pad.lv/1992315 <https://pad.lv/1992315> - (Triaged)
 [ruby3.0]           - header files do not include Dir#glob nor Dir#[]
methods*
Nothing to do here.

*https://pad.lv/1992794 <https://pad.lv/1992794> - (Invalid)        [mako]
             - Failed to acquire service name*
Nothing to do here. Indeed that report is a duplicate of the LP: 1992795.
Marked as duplicate.

*https://pad.lv/1992848 <https://pad.lv/1992848> - (Confirmed)
 [dovecot]           - Backport virtual storage panic fix from 2.3.18*
I think that the bug reporter here should explicitly include the steps that
will be sufficient and easy to reproduce that issue.
Taking care of that on Monday. Assigned bug to myself.
---
Bugs tagged "-needs-merge -needs-sync -needs-oci-update -needs-snap-update
-needs-mre-backport -needs-ppa-backport" and subscribed "ubuntu-server" and
not touched in 60 days
Found 0 bugs

---
Bugs subscribed to ubuntu-server and not touched in 180 days
Found 0 bugs

Best Regards,
Michał Małoszewski