Tuesday bug triage report (2022-05-30)

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Tue May 31 22:09:09 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated on 2022-05-30 (Monday)
Date range identified as: "Tuesday triage"
Found 20 bugs

Comments below:

# https://pad.lv/1976279 - +(New)           [pmdk]              - FTBFS
ppc64el: obj_ctl_arenas/TEST3 failure

Set status as Triaged and subscribed ubuntu-server.

# https://pad.lv/1971788 - (Confirmed)      [mysql-8.0]         - Failure
to enable SSL out of the box when in fips mode

There is a FIPS related patch. Maybe Lena or Robie would like to take a
look at it (?)

# https://pad.lv/1976264 - (New)            [rubygems]          - rubygems
ftbfs in the jammy release pocket

I'll be working on it. Added the server-todo tag and subscribed
ubuntu-server.

# https://pad.lv/1976307 - (New)            [nut]               - Stack
smashing in gamatronic driver

This is crashing when using the gamatronic driver. The latest upstream
version (not even in Debian) has some changes in this driver which might
contain the fix. I provided a PPA with the new version and asked the bug
reporter to test it. In case this fixes their issue we can try to track
down the needed patch and SRU it to Jammy.

---
Bugs subscribed to ubuntu-server and not touched in 180 days
Found 1 bugs
https://pad.lv/1919016 - (Triaged)        [libfcgi]           - fcgi.pc
file not provided

This bug might be not worth even keeping it in our backlog but I did not
make any change, not sure if others agree with that.

Lucas Kanashiro.